Post Aptitude Questions Data Entry Job & Get Paid Rs.25 per Job
Aptitude Question and Answer Jobs
In general, aptitude means a natural ability to do something. Outstanding aptitude can be considered as Talent.
Aptitude questions are extremely useful for all kind of competitive exams like Common Aptitude Test (CAT),MAT, GMAT, IBPS Exam, CSAT, CLAT , Bank Competitive Exams, ICET, UPSC Competitive Exams, CLAT, SSC Competitive Exams, SNAP Test, KPSC, XAT, GRE, Defense Competitive Exams, L.I.C/ G. I.C Competitive Exams , Railway Competitive Exam, TNPSC, University Grants Commission (UGC), Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc., Government Exams, Etc,.
We, Netjobsall.com is giving you an opportunity to write aptitude based questions and answers for our website. It is a dual benefit for you. You will get a chance to recall everything you know about aptitude and also you will get paid for each question you post for our website.
Step by step method of posting aptitude based question and answer jobs in our website:
Step 1 : For posting any job in our website, you must login.
Step 2 : Select aptitude question and answer job option. You will be directed to a page with drop-down menu options.
Step 3 : In select first level category, you will find options like civil engineering jobs, arithmetic aptitude, verbal ability, logical reasoning, etc,. Choose for which category you are going to post the question and answer.
Step 4 : In select second level category, you will see the options related to your choice in first level category. For example, if you have chosen logical reasoning in first level category, you will find options like number series, verbal classification, analogies, etc., Choose the second level category of your choice.
Step 5 : Select job type as aptitude question and answer.
Step 6 : In the insert text box, type the question you want to post.
Step 7 : Below insert text box, you will find space for options. Enter the options you wish to give for your question. Default number of options are 4. If you want to add more options, click on add options.
Step 8 : There is mark answer option near each options you given. Mark the option to ensure the correct answer for the given question.
Step 9 : In description for answer box, write down the explanation for the answer. It may include formulas, equations and sums for others to understand why the chosen answer is correct.
Step 10 : Now click submit to send us your aptitude based question and answer.
Step 11 : You will now see a page, displaying thank you for submitting your job.
That’s it, now you have to wait to hear from us. We will review your posted work and let you know either its selected or rejected.
Tips for writing aptitude based question and answer :
- Before you begin creating your aptitude questions, make a note and establish exactly on what you are giving questions for.
- The different category questions in aptitude help people in different fields, and so follow the exact format on the category you are choosing.
- The aptitude based questions are asked for various placement exams and competitive exams. These will help students who are preparing for any type of competitive examinations. So the answers should be explained in detail with very detailed answer descriptions.
- Try using your feelings, observations, judgements and life experience to create unique question and answer.
- Present the question and answer neatly without any spelling or grammatical errors.
- Avoid using special characters and capital letters at unwanted places.
Note : Before posting your aptitude based question and answer visit IQbrainn.com to get an idea.
Here we provide a sample job. you can post this content in given below job posting panel.